4 REASONS THE TWIN TOWERS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN WITH EXPLOSIVES ON 9/11
Preface: We’ve previously shown that 9/11 couldn’t have been an inside job, because:
- 9/11 was thoroughly and exhaustively investigated by the 9/11 Commission, Congress and U.S. scientific agencies
- No one could have foreseen 9/11
- Government officials didn’t have time to stop the 9/11 attacks, once they realized America was under attack
- It couldn’t have been a conspiracy, because no one could keep such a big conspiracy secret … someone would have talked
- Our government wouldn’t do anything like that, and
- Our free press would have reported on anything that outrageous
But many people still believe that the World Trade Center buildings which collapsed on 9/11 were brought down with controlled demolition. This essay shows they can’t possibly be right.
I. NO ONE COULD HAVE PLANTED BOMBS IN A CROWDED OFFICE BUILDING
Conspiracy theorists don’t realize that no one could have planted bombs in a crowded office building like the Twin Towers.
Admittedly, tightrope walker Philippe Petit snuck into the World Trade Center with a friend in 1974 with massive amounts of equipment, smuggled the equipment to the top floor and rigged up a highwire for his tightrope walking stunt without being detected.
And it’s true that in 1978, the 59-story story Citicorp building was secretly retrofitted at night over the course of several months without the knowledge of tenants, the general public, or the media:
And in 2009, Raw Story noted:
A Government Accountability Office investigator smuggled live bomb components into a federal building in just 27 seconds, then assembled a bomb in a restroom and ventured throughout the building without being detected, a leaked tape revealed Wednesday. In addition, congressional investigators were able to penetrate every single federal building they probed without any difficulty — 10 in all.
And see this. And we concede that:
- Bomb-sniffing dogs were inexplicably removed from the Twin Towers five days before 9-11
- The Twin Towers had been evacuated a number of times in the weeks preceding 9/11
- There was a power down in the Twin Towers on the weekend before 9/11, security cameras were shut down, and many workers ran around busily doing things unobserved (confirmed here)
- A tenant of the World Trade Center hired a “sprinkler repairman” shortly before 9/11, and gave him access to 6 underground levels at World Trade Center building 1
- And — while it doesn’t matter — a Bush-linked company ran security at the trade centers, thus giving it free reign to the buildings
The chief electrical engineer who wired the World Trade Centers (Richard Humenn) says that people working on the elevators could have planted explosives:
And mechanical engineer Gordon Ross, in his talk on the destruction of the Twin Towers, pointed out that:
“Those [core] columns which were situated adjacent to and accessible from inside the elevator shafts failed at an early stage of the collapse. Those columns which were remote from the elevator shafts, and not accessible from the elevator shafts, survived the early stages of the collapse.”*
Indeed, a top demolition expert says that with access to the elevator shaft, a team of loading experts would have access to the columns and beams:
According to USA Today: “On Sept. 11, ACE Elevator of Palisades Park, N.J., had 80 elevator mechanics inside the World Trade Center“. And the U.S. government agency (the National Institute of Standards and Technology) itself says that, on 9/11, “Elevators 6A and 7A were out of service for modernization“. (NIST NCSTAR 1-8, p.97). In addition, Aceworked in and around structural steel at the Twin Towers:
A run of approximately 80 vertical feet, employed over 300 running feet of 2-1/2″ x 8″ and 2″x 2″ trough raceway. This run traveled through plaster ceilings, concrete floors andaround structural steel.
Indeed, there had been numerous elevator renovation and and asbestos removal projects in the 6 years prior to 9/11 which allowed access to core building structures, including:
But so what?
II. NO ONE HEARD EXPLOSIONS
Conspiracy theorists also ignore the fact that there were no sounds of explosions on 9/11. Well, there were some:
There are literally hundreds of other witnesses who heard explosions.
Indeed, witnesses heard explosions even before the planes hit …
For example, a hero who saved many people on 9/11, and who was the last person out of the north tower, said that there was a massive explosion from the basement in the North Tower BEFORE the plane hit:
And other witnesses say something similar:
But those videos and witnesses don’t count.
III. THE TALK OF MYSTERIOUS “MOLTEN METAL” IS WRONG
The spokesman for the government agency which says that the building collapsed due to fire (the National Institute of Standards and Technology) said there was no molten metal at ground zero:
So that puts that crazy conspiracy theory to rest once and for all…
Sure, there were a few contrary reports:
- The structural engineer responsible for the design of the WTC, described fires still burning and molten steel still running 21 days after the attacks (page 3)
- A structural engineer who worked for the Trade Center’s original designer saw “streams of molten metal that leaked from the hot cores and flowed down broken walls inside the foundation hole.” (pages 31-32)
- An engineer stated in the September 3, 2002 issue of The Structural Engineer, “They showed us many fascinating slides ranging from molten metal, which was still red hot weeks after the event.”
- New York firefighters recalled in a documentary film, “heat so intense they encountered rivers of molten steel.”
- A NY firefighter described molten steel flowing at ground zero, and said it was like a “foundry” or like “lava”.
- A public health advisor who arrived at Ground Zero on September 12, said that “feeling the heat” and “seeing the molten steel” there reminded him of a volcano.
- An employee of New Jersey’s Task Force One Urban Search and Rescue witnessed “Fires burn[ing and molten steel flow[ing] in the pile of ruins still settling beneath her feet.”
- The head of a team of scientists studying the potential health effects of 9/11, reported, “Fires are still actively burning and the smoke is very intense. In some pockets now being uncovered, they are finding molten steel.”
- According to a worker involved with the organizing of demolition, excavation and debris removal operations at ground zero, “Underground it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall from Building 6.”
- A reporter with rare access to the debris at ground zero “descended deep below street level to areas where underground fires still burned and steel flowed in molten streams.“
- A witness said “In the first few weeks, sometimes when a worker would pull a steel beam from the wreckage, the end of the beam would be dripping molten steel”
- According to a member of New York Air National Guard’s 109th Air Wing, who was at Ground Zero from September 22 to October 6, “One fireman told us that there was still molten steel at the heart of the towers’ remains. Firemen sprayed water to cool the debris down but the heat remained intense enough at the surface to melt their boots.”
- A retired professor of physics and atmospheric science said “in mid-October when they would pull out a steel beam, the lower part would be glowing dull red, which indicates a temperature on the order of 500 to 600 °C. And we know that people were turning over pieces of concrete in December that would flash into fire–which requires about 300 °C. So the surface of the pile cooled rather rapidly, but the bulk of the pile stayed hot all the way to December.”
- A fireman stated that there were “oven” like conditions at the trade centers six weeks after 9/11.
- Firemen and hazardous materials experts also stated that, six weeks after 9/11, “There are pieces of steel being pulled out [from as far as six stories underground] that are still cherry red” and “the blaze is so ‘far beyond a normal fire’ that it is nearly impossible to draw conclusions about it based on other fires.” (pay-per-view)
- A NY Department of Sanitation spokeswoman said “for about two and a half months after the attacks, in addition to its regular duties, NYDS played a major role in debris removal – everything from molten steel beams to human remains….”
- New York mayor Rudy Giuliani said “They were standing on top of a cauldron. They were standing on top of fires 2,000 degrees that raged for a hundred days.”
- As late as five months after the attacks, in February 2002, firefighter Joe O’Toole saw a steel beam being lifted from deep underground at Ground Zero, which, he says, “was dripping from the molten steel.”
- A rescue worker “crawled through an opening and down crumpled stairwells to the subway five levels below ground. He remembers seeing in the darkness a distant, pinkish glow–molten metal dripping from a beam“
- And see witness statements at the beginning of this video
- Indeed, not only was structural steel somehow melted on 9/11, but it was evaporated. As the New York Timesreports, an expert stated about World Trade Center building 7:
A combination of an uncontrolled fire and the structural damage might have been able to bring the building down, some engineers said. But that would not explain steel members in the debris pile that appear to have been partly evaporated in extraordinarily high temperatures.
(pay-per-view). Evaporation means conversion from a liquid to a gas; so the steel beams in World Trade Center building 7 were subjected to temperatures high enough to melt and evaporate them
Well, stuff happens. Not worth getting distracted from reading about the Kardashians and Caitlyn Jenner.
IV. THE COLLAPSE OF THREE BUILDINGS ON 9/11 WASN’T SUSPICIOUS
If the World Trade Center buildings had been brought down by demolition, they would have fallen in an unusual manner. But that didn’t happen for very long:
And the 60+ structural engineers who say that the World Trade Center buildings were brought down with controlled demolition are obviously closet commies.
Indeed, I dare you to watch this 1-hour video and find a single expert who appears like a normal, credible person (I bet they all live in their Mom’s basement):
So there you have it … 9/11 was not a false flag attack, and the 3 World Trade Center buildings which collapsed on 9/11 could not have been due to controlled demolition.