Chicken Wing Recipes – This Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday, and it is very likely that you will have guests at home. It may be that for some time you have already thought about the menu, but perhaps you have not considered one of the most traditional dishes and that you most like to accompany this and other sporting events: the wing recipes.
Then we leave you 3 delicious Wing Recipes so you can prepare them as you like.
Marinated and fried chicken wings
- 1 kg of chicken wings halved
- One lemon’s juice
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Chopped parsley
- Place the wings in a bowl and season generously. Add the soy sauce, the lemon juice, the honey, the chopped parsley and the garlic cloves; crushed, or rolled. Remove so that all the wings are well impregnated with the dressing.
- Let sit well covered in the refrigerator, at least a couple of hours.
- After this time, drain them.
- When frying, choose to do it in a pan with plenty of oil, or in a fryer.
- In both cases, the trick is to make them initially at medium heat, so that they are frying little by little and after about 5 minutes raise the intensity so that the wings go acquiring a golden hue and are roasted.
- When they are well browned, remove them and absorbent paper, remove excess oil, and season again.
KFC style wings
1 kg of chicken wings
- Milk and water
- Sweet paprika, curry powder, pepper, thyme, oregano and tarragon
- Oil and salt
1. Mix about 400 grs. of flour with two tablespoons of sweet paprika, two of curry powder and one of thyme, one of oregano, one of tarragon, one of pepper and a pinch of salt. We remove everything to mix.
2. Separate the mixture in two containers, in equal parts. In one, add a splash of milk and a little water and stir until the mixture becomes liquid, without losing all the thickness. Marina the wings approximately 3 hours.
3. After the time, heat the oil and pass the wings through the other mixture that you separated earlier and then put them in the frying pan.
4. The secret is that put the wings in the oil very hot for a minute and then lower the heat a little and fry another 8 minutes and finally, raise the heat to the maximum and leave the wings there for two minutes so achieve the final touch
5. Pass through absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
Wings in orange sauce
- 1 kg of chicken wings
- 6 large oranges
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon of pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons of honey
1. Cut the oranges and put them to soak for 2 minutes in boiling water.
2. Mix the clove of chopped garlic, honey, soy sauce, pepper and juice of one of the oranges.
3. Take out the oranges that are in the boiling water until it is well mixed with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Add the wings and let marinate in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
5. Remove them and put them to bake at about 200 ° C for 20 minutes.