Enjoy the hot days with these delicious homemade magnum Popsicle. They are super easy to prepare and your whole family will love them.
1 cream cheese bar
1 can of evaporated milk
1 can of condensed milk
1 tablespoon butter
300 grams of semi bitter chocolate
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup of raspberries
1 tablespoon of grenetina
¼ cup of water to hydrate the grenetine
1. SPILL the chocolate in a bain-marie, add the butter and mix until well incorporated; Remove from heat and reserve.
2. VARNISH the inside of the palette molds with a layer of medium thickness and freeze for at least one hour.
3. PLACE evaporated milk, cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla essence, raspberries in the blender; Blend until everything is well incorporated.
4. HYDRATE the grenetin in the water and let stand for 10 minutes; Melt it in the microwave for 15 seconds.
5. ADD the grenetine in the form of thread and with the engine on.
6. FILL the chocolate covered molds with the raspberry mixture and fill them to 2/3 of the mold capacity.
7. FREEZE the molds for 30 more minutes, remove them from the freezer and cover the palettes with more chocolate.
8. RETURN to the freezer and leave them there for at least six hours or overnight.
9. REMOVE with care and enjoy.