Former Venezuelan police Óscar Pérez speaks with the press on July 13, 2017 in Caracas, Venezuela. Miguel Sanchez – Conspiracy Talk News

SPAIN (Conspiracy Talk News) – More than 20 former Heads of State and Government of Spain and Latin America condemned on Thursday the “dictatorship of Nicolás Maduro in Venezuela” for the “ordered massacre” Óscar Pérez.

The former leaders signers of the declarations of the Democratic Initiative of Spain and the Americas (IDEA), also expressed their dismay at what happened on January 15th with the victims who were in a house in El Junquito, on the outskirts of Caracas, when they were killed by the military and police of the Maduro regime.

“We express our condemnation of the dictatorship of Nicolás Maduro Moros in Venezuela, after the notorious executions practices by military and paramilitary forces under his command, with the express assent of prominent collaborators of his regime, on January 15, “they said in a statement.

These serious acts and attempts against the most elementary principles of humanity – they said – take place in a context of “dictatorial totalitarianism and its violence against the population; that is concreted in the humanitarian crisis – in the generalised famine that is well known by the international community and the resistance of the regime to help solve it “.

Also – they pointed out – the deaths of 134 people in the context of the protests and demonstrations that are a consequence of that crisis, which occurred last year; “Not to mention the political prisoners of 818, apart from 5,511 arrests for the same reason during the period.

They were described as crimes of State, now the statute of limitations and the establishment of exclusionary liability seek to prevent the investigation and punishment of those responsible are inadmissible of violations of human rights such as torture, summary, extralegal or arbitrary executions and enforced disappearances “.

And they warned that all those violations are prohibited because they contravene “non-derogable rights recognized by the International Law of Human Rights”.

“We make a direct appeal to the international organisations responsible for the guarantee of democracy and human rights, so that they can assert their voice and action in this hour that fills with horror and sadness, of fear and impotence the Venezuelan people subject to kidnapping “They said.

The statement is signed by the former governors José María Aznar, Spain; Felipe Calderón and Vicente Fox, Mexico; Laura Chinchilla, Oscar Arias, Rafael Angel Calderon, and Miguel Angel Rodriguez, Costa Rica and Alfredo Cristiani, El Salvador.

Also Fernando de la Rúa, Argentina; César Gaviria, Andrés Pastrana, Álvaro Uribe and Belisario Betancourt of Colombia; Lucio Gutiérrez, Osvaldo Hurtado and Jamil Mahuad, Ecuador; Luis Alberto Lacalle and Julio María Sanguinetti, Uruguay; Jorge Tuto Quiroga, Bolivia; Mireya Moscoso and Nicolás Ardito Barletta, Panama; and Juan Carlos Wasmosy, Paraguay.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here